Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

Early Weigh-In


I'm leaving for Chicago this afternoon so we had our weekly weigh-in this morning. Drum Roll Please......

Aimee was our Biggest Loser at -8 lbs. over six weeks. Congrats, Aimee!!

I will admit that it was my idea to start this and I was the smallest loser at a GAIN of .2 lbs. Yes, that's right I gained weight. It's okay though because this first six weeks did keep me from stopping by Dairy Queen every time I passed one like I have done in summers of the past. I'm proud that I haven't had a major gain! I was the only one who gained over six weeks so now I've got to get busy!
We are going to start a new round next Saturday for anyone who would like to join in. For your info....we don not actually shout out how much we weigh, but we weigh in the same room, do the math and shout out our loss or gain for the week. Let me know and I'll make a progress sheet for you. We meet at 7:30 on Saturday mornings. I know it's early but usually someone has something they have to get ready for on a Saturday!

Each week has also served as a play date for Kimberlyn and Cooper. How cute are they?

Kimberlyn insisted on crawling up to the camera for a close-up...


So that's it for this week. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures from the Chicago trip when I return. I'm sure Jonathon will be making some blog updates this weekend. He has an entire weekend to work in the garage uninterrupted by the wife. ;)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im ready and Im in.

Do you hear me fat...you must fear me!

PS. Can you fill me in on some weight watchers points tips?

Sulayne said...

Sorry that I couldn't make it this morning. I DID remember, but I didn't have anyone to stay with the kids and they wouldn't be happy little campers if I woke them all up that early. I'm planning on buying a scale this weekend, so I will weigh myself and let you know my loss or gain. I'm in for next round as well!! I've enjoyed the accountability!!

Anonymous said...

PS. Sooo since you're gone, should I just expect Craig to be in your garage all weekend?

Jami said...

Yeah Heather's coming!