Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update...

It was such a crazy weekend! Here's the recap...

FRIDAY-Jonathon (and I) have been waiting and waiting for the opening of Batman:The Dark Knight for months! Even though we hadn't really seen each other in two weeks, we wanted to make sure we got to see the movie on opening night. So poor Jonathon got home, changed clothes and we were out the door. It was really good. I have to say I was worried about all the hype but The Joker definitely makes the movie. I do see why everyone is talking about an Oscar for Heath Ledger.

SATURDAY- It started off with our weekly weigh-in. We kicked off our second round and Heather Jackson is joining us now. I'm so excited about that! I'm proud to say that I was the biggest loser last week with -1.6lbs. Oh the pressure to perform well again!

Craig Jackson's 30th Birthday- Saturday afternoon and evening was filled with celebration! Heather pulled out all the stops to celebrate her honey's birthday. It was so much fun!
Check out the water slide they created in the backyard:

The coolest thing was definitely the cake. I had to take close-ups of all the little scenes to show all the details.

SUNDAY- Jonathon was off to work again and I headed to church to watch the babies in the nursery. I really wish I could have heard Brian's sermon. I heard it was a good one!

MONDAY- Day of fun with the Callie and Maddie....Chuck E Cheese, Toys R Us, Walmart, and VBS. Lots of fun!

This week we are having BOOT CAMP for our VBS program at church. I will be picking my nieces up every night and heading over to help out. It should be another crazy week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! Awesome cake!!!