Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting Nowhere...

I spent the entire day at school working in my room. I arrived around 8:20a.m. and left right around 4:00p.m. I have to say that the room doesn't look much different from when I arrived. It's amazing how much time it takes to reorganize and think about what you want to do with everything. Ugh!

I was hoping I would be ready to go after today but it's going to take another day I think. There's just so much to do to get ready for the new year and new group of kids. Getting things organized gives me a feeling of excitement about the new beginning though. It's coming soon....

I'm not the only one looking forward to going back to school. My niece, Callie, has been counting down the days all summer!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Karen, do you work at Jonathan Jennings? I worked there during summer school, I was the red headed lady that sat and counted how many kids, Im cousins with Maria. Just thought Id say Hi!
Shannon

I'd Rather Be Quilting said...

When it seems like you're not getting things done as quickly as you'd like, just think of your father-in-law's old saying: "How do you cut down a forest? One tree at a time." He always says that to me when I get frustrated that things aren't getting done as quickly as I'd like. Now isn't he a wise one for an old man??? lol

The Tibbs World said...

I'm sitting here with my label maker. :) Just call if you need any help.

Maria