Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Power Clean


Jonathon will be home this afternoon/evening and so I have switched into Power Clean mode. That's a term I stole from Jami. She says she does a five minute "power clean" before Steve gets home everyday so the house looks good for him. You can imagine what my power clean must look like since Jonathon is gone for a week! Right now I'm about to begin my mad dash of laundry and scrubbing. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

I'd Rather Be Quilting said...

Lol, and I, too, am doing a power cleaning since Jonathon's dad is due home from Chattanooga any hour now. Have a nice weekend!

The Tibbs World said...

I do the exact same thing for Brian. Of course it doesn't help when Brooklyn decides to pull out everything I just put away. :)

Hers and His said...

I'm a fan of the power clean as well :)