Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Day of Summer Down...

School went well again today. NO...the poster did not stay on the wall. It was a crumbled mess on the floor when I got there this morning. I don't know what I'll do with it.

Anyway, I spent the afternoon just getting some things done. Then I spent some time talking with Nora. It's her 30th birthday tomorrow and five of us are headed to Chicago to celebrate this weekend. We gabbed about all the fun places we are going to go. I'm so excited about this trip.

Jesse came over and we ran tonight. MUCH BETTER at 9:00 than 3:00 in the afternoon. We talked non-stop tonight and I honestly felt like it was over in no time. Yeah!

Random thought-90210 is coming back on. Is anyone else out there as excited as I am?!?!?!?

Happy Wednesday

1 comment:

Jami said...

I'm super excited about 90210! I heard last night that Nat has signed on as a special guest still running the Peach Pit.