Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy Week

This week I picked up Callie and Maddie each day and took them to VBS with me. I ended up working for school on Wednesday and Thursday so that made things pretty busy. I don't know how you full-time working moms do it!! All-in-all it was a very busy, but fun week.

Jonathon got home very late Thursday night but we were able to hang out most of the day on Friday. We didn't really do anything specific but I love having him home. The girls were counting down the days all week until they got to eat pizza with Uncle John. They were excited to see him too. After VBS I came straight home so we could have a "boring Friday night" together. We watched Hannibal. This summer Jonathon has been catching me up on the Silence of the Lambs movies. I had never seen any of them. We have one more to go.

We had our weigh-in this morning. Sulayne was the biggest loser this week with -0.8lbs. Yeah! I had a loss again this week so I'm on track to meet my six-week goal. Although I noticed that Ice Cream Willie's is opening back up on Charlestown Pike. Oh......I will pass by it every day and I'm not sure what that's going to do to my diet!!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Sulayne said...

Wow! I had no idea! Hey, where were the "door prizes" this week??? ha! ha!;)

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Willies was opening up! I wonder what kind of food/ice cream they have. It's probably better just to wonder, huh?